Re: 3D refactor

The installed windows version is crashing for me.  When I launch Pcbnew
from KiCad I get a warning dialog about KISYS3DMOD
(3d-refactor-win64-install-1.png).  When I dismiss this dialog I get a
windows system warning dialog (3d-refactor-win64-install-2.png.  When I
dismiss the windows system warning dialog, pcbnew crashes taking kicad
with it.  I didn't look but is it possible that Pcbnew is not finding
the 3d plugin library.  Cirilo, would you please verify the windows
library load and install paths?