Re: 3D refactor

Hi Bernhard,

The model (pre-)viewer was a quick interface I made, it is work in progress.. we can improve it latter.
However,
as my proposal, I believe in future this model viewer should be replaced with a footprint preview.
I think we can have a model viewer when you click and select a model, and when you are editing? you will show the footprint...

So that will be very helpful to align models in the footprint.

> Zooming is OK, but doesn’t yet respect touchpad-panning setting (always zooms on mouse-wheel).
I am not sure, I believe it dont have your latest contributions.

This should be what you are looking for:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3d_initial_merge/view/head:/3d-viewer/3d_model_viewer/c3d_model_viewer.cpp#L325

> Should panning work in preview (with shift/ctrl-mousewheel)?

It should not.
I found that it may not be useful for the preview.. since you can lost the model from the screen and there is no button to reset the view. So in this case only rotation of the model works.

> Does it make more sense to check (and probably fix/implement in) Marios branch?

I will want that updates! :) but you can first do it in Cirilo branch.. provide that he update his other branch and I will merge back to my branch.

Thanks
Mario Luzeiro