Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Hi Mário,

Hm, yes. Multiple renderings was the problem I had before. From my testing I did not get any raytraced render, I only saw it after opening of 3D viewer. After that when I zoom or rotate then the rendering looks as it take forever to finish. Now it is only matter of while.

My bad. When I set rendering mode to raytracing then the windows was frozen and I can not set anything. But before that I see that options and somehow it disappear from my head ..

Jakub