Re: Via Stitching

Hi Wayne,

I do some tests with gal. I noticed that gal canvas is using legacy copper
pour filling single fill function. So I use legacy function as all copper
pour filling. And gal is now working as legacy in connecting copper pours
with stitch vias.
I modify zone filling so that it do it twice. After first fill it calculate
witch polygons are connected and where. And second fill is filling with
connected way.  I think that there is only one thing to do in gal, at the
moment,  adding single stitch via. There is no connection point in copper
pour like legacy canvas has. When start routing in pour it is always
unconnected net.

Regards

Heikki

https://youtu.be/7NGnkfkUXlY