Re: Patch to compile _pcbnew.kiface only once

the problem is most of the python bundling crap is in patches (and
yeah it is a bit hackish) wwas passed off to adam for testing but he
never came back. but its also reliant on the python build not being
broken. It is also as unhackish as it will get due to how cmake works,
althought we MAY be able to push something upstream to cmake to fix
DUE to the python bundling guidelines released by apple but i don't
know whether they give a damn about them. and whats required to follow
apples guidelides re python bundling.