Re: Patch to compile _pcbnew.kiface only once

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 08:08:28AM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Would someone please disable python scripting on OSX builds so we can
> provide nightly builds until we can find a solution for the python issue.
>
> On 3/16/2017 4:56 PM, Jean-Paul Louis wrote:
> > I agree 150% with Bernhard.
> >
> > A disabled Python is 150% better than no new build at all.
> >
> > I do not understand why OS X users are considered second class citizens.
>
> I'm sorry you feel this way but this has nothing to do with OSX being
> second class and every thing to do with the simple fact that there are
> far more windows and linux devs so things tend to get fixed faster on
> those platforms.

In his defense, that's kinda the definition of a second class citizen.
Not that it's our _fault_, we don't have many developers for macOS. But
that doesn't make it not true. :\

Wayne, would you be okay with disabling scripting on the macOS builds
until scripting is fixed for them?