Re: UI improvements

I agree with Simon.  I have plans to propose something like this in the
future (i.e. an integrated part library that manages symbols/footprints/etc
together) and it would be best to reserve the term "component" for this
future use, since in my experience that's what "component" means in the big
tools (I have not used Altium, but it is more of a "medium" tool than a
"big" tool FWIW)

I don't have time to detail my proposal now, but basically I think a
"component" should map to one or more footprints, one or more symbols, one
or more vendor part numbers, one or more 3D models, etc.

-Jon