Re: Improving SCM behaviour of kicad_pcb

I found previously that there are two different pieces of code that
annotates the power symbols. One is the normal annotation code. The other
uses a completely different numbering scheme and runs silently before DRC
and netlist generation and renumbers all power symbols on all open sheets.
This caused lots of problems for us because even sheets we hadn't touched
changed and we were working on different sheets in parallel using Git.

Our workaround for a while was to run the normal annotation command after
generating the netlist, but now I instead use a modified branch of Kicad
where I have ripped out the alternative power symbols annotation code
(AnnotatePowerSymbols). I also removed the code which cleans out all the
power symbol references before the normal annotate (ResetHiddenReferences). I
couldn't see why it was needed because the annotation code already knows
how to assign only new references and leave already-assigned references as
they were.

Regards
Joakim