Re: latest GerbView doesn't display test file

Out of curiosity, how does one render an invalid gerber file?  Are we to
assume that %FSD will always have the same meaning between the
applications that generated the gerbers?  If not, then we have to
determine the application that generated them and jump through hoops to
get the rendering correct not to mention the coding mess this creates.
Otherwise we are just guessing and our gerber rendering may not be
accurate which defeats the purpose of a gerber file viewer.

Given my experience with CAD tools, I suspect this was not an accident
but rather the all too common attempt at proprietary lock in although I
have no proof.  If that is the case, then I have zero interest in
supporting this.

I agree we should not attempt to fix broken gerber files.  No good can
come of that.  A warning is fine.