Re: More default fields in schematic

This idea could be a good addition to KiCad eventually.  However, at this
point, it probably makes sense to discuss it in a bug report.

The current strings "Reference", "Value", "Footprint" and "Datasheet" are
all translated strings (not in the files but in the interface).  The patch
adds untranslated default strings.
​
-S​