Re: More default fields in schematic

OK, I double-checked.  The schematic doesn’t get the mandatory names at all (just 1, 2, 3, 4).  The netlist exporters (at least generic and kicad) write the untranslated version in all lower-case.  The BOM exporters use the generic netlist exporter.

The 4 known fields are hard-coded, so there’s no existing mechanism we could lean on to do the translations for “standard" default fields.  It’d probably be best to store them in English and translate going out to the UI….

Cheers,
Jeff