Re: Minimum Boost version

Can there ever be a statement written somewhere that says "KiCad strives to
support Ubuntu LTS Latest and Previous, Debian Latest, etc"?
Basically defining what is considered "older Linux distros" vs "supported".

KiCad is unique in not building linux packages directly compared to most
other major pieces of software so that line has never been defined clearly.