Re: Project save as

I guess ultimately this is up to Jeff since he's implementing it, but I
think this is going way above and beyond what any user should expect of an
application.  I have never used any software that tried this hard to handle
the "save as" feature without any chance of the user needing to take some
follow-up actions such as deleting old auto-generated files, etc.  I
question the value of creating this amount of complex UI around "save as".