Re: Project save as

ti 12. marrask. 2019 klo 0.02 Jon Evans (jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> I question the value of creating this amount of complex UI around "save
> as".

 In that case I personally would prefer minimal functionality, copying only
the necessary project files. More likely than not the generated files
aren't needed or are outdated because of the name change (for example
having the old project name inside them). But if a large amount of files is
renamed and copied I would like to have control over it when it's done.
Going though the files afterwards is more difficult.

Anyways, renaming the necessary files of the project to form a new
functional project is the really needed feature and it's great to have it,
with or without complex additions.

Eeli Kaikkonen