Re: Plugin/3rd party content manager

 Hi Seth,
This does sound like an invitation. I've written a number of action plugins [1] and would be glad to help with KiCad main code, but my C++ skills are nonexistent (I do know a bit of C though, so the basic syntax should not be an issue). I've never built KiCad from source and I am developing on Windows. So how should I proceed?
Best regard, Mitja

[1] https://github.com/MitjaNemec/Kicad_action_plugins