Re: How do I fix mailing lists? (was: Re: Why do lists need special approval?)

On Aug 10, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:01:15AM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
I guess there's some history I don't know about whether it's a big
deal to have Ubuntu lists on Launchpad.  Does it make Ubuntu people
really unhappy?

Yes.

The issue is all around the hostname branding, right?

I think that's essentially it, yes. That's been on our radar since day one, but we've never spent the resources to address it (it's more than just coding).

-Barry