Re: Bug listings: offering the option of a single line or multi-line view

On 09/12/11 04:22, Matthew Revell wrote:
> 48 characters isn't that long for a bug title. 68 characters isn't
> either. Huw and Orange people: what are the design compromises we'd
> have to make if we wrapped bug titles after that got longer than 68
> characters?

If this was to be used in conjunction with displaying extra fields on
the first line for high resolutions then the impact would depend on how
many extra fields were being displayed. Depending on the resolution,
number of extra columns and number of bugs with long titles on the page
the result could be either less or more extra lines per bug.