Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

Hi all,

2009/10/14 Adi Roiban <adi@xxxxxxxxx>:

> In this case, it make sense to have ubuntu-l10n a subteam of lp-l10n

I totally agree with this approach and really encourage to talk to the
admin of that team. If he is not responding, we can see what we can do
with the Launchpad admin.

2009/10/14 Fly Man <fly.man.opensim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The group that exists at this moment at this url:
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~dutch+translators
>
> is the group that I would like to see added to the list that exists on this url:
>
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/
>
> And I have nothing to do with Ubuntu at this moment.
>
> The group I started would like to be the group that can translate
> everything BUT Ubuntu as Ubuntu has his own team of translators.

I understand your point, but I think we can find a valuable solution
using the already existing lp-l10n group for your language. The Ubuntu
team could really be a sub-team of that one, and the Launchpad one
could safely remain not involved with Ubuntu while maintaining a good
relationship with the Ubuntu one.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>