Re: Correction and control

‎This is exactly my way of thinking
There's a long guide describing each and every rule but reading it is a
whole different things
We want to be there right infront of the translator or comment him on a
specific mistake
The current way makes this process not efficient enough and not educational
enough since correcting in one place won't affect other

Furthermore, In Hebrew I can translate the word "Help" in several ways
New translator is presented with the word help and with several suggestions
Suggestions marked with info mark will explain the recommended way of
dealing with this term, the suggestions that marked as red will explain why
did someone reject this suggestion and preffered other term

Any suggestions?
Yaron Shahrabani