Re: Dell Mini-9 issues

Those instructions are solely for the 10.04 disk, if you are using a
different installation method then the check sum will be different.

If you pop over to the thread
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=94 that gives the 10.04
release, I would need to update it for the release levels for the alphas, or
I could give you the instructions as to how to write them :p

Possibly the md5 | cdrom command may be easier for people, as it only
requires the md5 sum to check against.