Re: Dell Mini-9 issues

Sure, I can write up a version for Maverick, as soon as I understand
what's actually happening with the whole process.  I mean, I took
Andy's advice and made a bootable USB stick instead (much faster than
the CD.. glad I learned about that) but I still don't know why the CD
burn process is causing errors, etc.