Re: LXDE plans and priorities

Le Monday 23 May 2011 à 13:23 +0800, PCMan a écrit :
> For gtk+ 3 transition, I want to add src/gtk-compat.[ch] to every LXDE
> components and add compatibility later there.
> Some macros are replaced by functions in gtk+ 3 and this can be easily
> fixed in a header with some macro definition.
> Maybe later I'll add this to libfm/pcmanfm first.
Do you have an example of this type of compat header ? I can try to
improve it with the examples I had to deal with.

I still think it can't solve 100 % of the problems, and it's not so long
to rewrite the code which is deprecated (I think it's also a good
personal training to improve my GTK+ knowledge :))

> Is there any tool to help gtk2 -> 3 transition?
Except the documentation in gtk itself, and the compat headers, I don't
think so :(