Re: Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.

Le Monday 13 June 2011 à 22:05 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :

> I'm playing with writing a script to grab the libfm git head and
> Julien's package and automatically create a new package based on the
> combination of the two.  It doesn't quite work yet... if it does, I'll
> try to do the same for pcmanfm, and then we can create test packages
> for
> pcmanfm testers much more easily :)
If you want to spend more time on this, you should look at recipes on
Launchpad. It's easy to import git branch and enable building packages
automatically in a PPA. In fact, it's possible to enable daily builds
for most Ubuntu releases, and for all LXDE components with no human
intervention.