Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Please use command 'free -m' to see RAM usage.
The thing that interests you most is buffers/cache and
used.Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset kirjoitti 8.11.2011 14:58:
2011/11/8 amjjawad HOOHAA <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>

Guys,

I was wondering if someone has noticed that LXTask actually shows
+100MB usage more than System Monitor and Conky so what is going on?
I have System Monitor installed on Lubutnu 11.04 (was testing
something) and Conky as well. While each of System Monitor (GNOME APP)
and Conky are showing the same memory usage, LXTask add 100MB to that.
Example: System Monitor + Conky shows 287MB while Firefox Loaded with
two tabs. On the other hand, LXTask shows 387MB.

Any idea?

I have similar issue when lubuntu is installed alongside with ubuntu :/