Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Aloha Benny,

The command you are using isn't very accurate to only
chromium-browser/firefox. You'd need to run it twice (before and during the
test) to get a number on what chromium or ff is using.
Therefor using a method the pulls in these numbers automatically by process
id's or similar.

@Walter:

That kill -n command only kills the different processes or tabs in chromium
(haven't tested it on ff yet), but not the window itself. Maybe something
like killall chromium-browser will work, but we'd need to figure out if
that is necessary?

With metta, Chris