Re: Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

And while we examine the fluff in our belly buttons.....

Can I ask once again that instead of grieving over non-pae chipsets that we
instead allow our meager resources to keep 10.04 alive? This removes the
issue of non-pae completely and just needs a simple edit to the wiki about
the dropping of previous chipsets? As 10.04 was based on a LTS kernel for
servers it has a life span of 5 years. We can then re address the problem
in 2015 :)
Having said that, some people are quite happy with 8.04 and see no need to
upgrade - If it isn't broken.... don't fix it.