Re: Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

*As 10.04 was based on a LTS kernel for servers it has a life span of 5
years. We can then re address the problem in 2015 :)*
*
*
If we cannot solve this now, I agree to re address the problem. But if we
can find the solution on the next days, it is better.

*Maybe have two kernels in the defult iso and some hardware detection in
the installer to install the right kernel?*

If this is possible, we can use the 10.04 kernel and never worry about this
kind of problem anymore. =]

att,

Gabriel Salles