Re: Mac G3 testing - desktop .iso

Jim
No problem, but it looks like someone beat you to your great idea.

http://mac.linux.be/files/xorg/imac6.txt

(and imac1-5.txt files)

are all variations on the xorg.conf theme.

something like yours, but

sudo mv imac6.txt /etc/X11/xorg.conf

What would the proper command and path be if we simply put those files on the CD-ROM, and didn't use wget?

sudo cp /cdrom/imac6.txt
sudo mv imac6.txt /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Sincerely,
Paul Gorski