Re: usb-creator-gtk fails to run on lubuntu13.04 beta 2, launchpad bug 1165200

I'm eagerly awaiting your results Jonathan,

and, yes, I can test usb-creator-kde, and I can file a separate bug report
for the need to mount to avoid segmentation fault. But I can't do it right
now, because I will be busy with family things.

If usb-creator-gtk is to be used in the current iso testing, and by other
people too, they should be know that they need to mount the partition on
the USB drive. Otherwise they waste time finding out or simply quit. I
expect it will take a long time until the bug is fixed.

--
Ingrid Wiklund
Olle Wiklund

Skolgränd 15, 954 33 Gammelstad