Re: Video Problems - Saucy

SAME old Phill, different day :)

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Virtual Box?!!! A system that needs restricted extras to support USB? You
> HAVE to be joking!

What are you talking about? instead of jumping like that, read the first
email, Phill. This is Real Hardware, Sensei ;)
What VM you are talking about???!!!

> Head over to the tutorial / classroom sessions at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Saucy to learn more
> (and about the REALLY annoying bug in KVM).

I do not need to head over anything :)
I was not using VM and I don't use KVM.

Copy of my email was:

Hi,

Problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blgJ-v2IkVI
Idle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wmaxoo6Cpg

I have no idea if you can tell from the video or not? I guess it is clear.

I'm having hard time watching anything on that machine:
http://phillw.net/hardware/BnA9pw11

Any one else having the same problem? I'm not sure who has the same machine
that I do or even similar?

Any way to make this better and faster? I'm using that machine at the
moment as a video player and I'm connecting it to my 32" LCD.

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*