Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Ali, why don't you monitor the temperature to be sure the core temperature
is anormal?

I didn't understand this:
By the way, even when I opened the cover and even when everything cooled
down a bit, while watching, CPU was minimum at 80%.

This is exatcly the reason for the processor to be hot, is over a big
load...

Another thing, it might me good to check temperature on BIOS, to check, if
available!

Anyway, I guess an video overload on your system intends to heat your
chiptset, not your CPU... The problem is, this very compacted videos
require too much processing, for decoding, it's the oposite work of
decoding, less effort, but for those new tecnology, that might be enough to
make your CPU quite busy...

Different chipsets can handle differently video information, your netbook
might be newer, and better prepared for those video compression
technology...