Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

I also noticed the error in Github logs and sent Kristian off-thread
the output and here it is if anybody else is interested:
http://pastebin.com/rEg01un7

> A quick google shows this as the likely culprit:
>
>     http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/2054
>
> Looks like something changed recently with the data format somewhere, which
> buildbot does not like. Indeed, in the last delivery to the buildbot hook from
> github, it has this:
>
>    "timestamp": "2014-03-13T11:08:10Z",
>
> Whereas my successful pushes had this:
>
>    "timestamp": "2014-03-18T09:25:12+01:00",
>
> Note how the time zone is specified differently, the "Z" is not parsable by
> our current Buildbot, apparently :-(
>
> Maybe there is a way to avoid that kind of timestamp when committing, as a
> workaround? (I am not sure whether this is something that git does, or
> something that github does, though the fact that it works for my commits and
> not for others suggests git).

I assume Github.com changed how they query dates from git, as there is
an option for time format output in git. I can't find any time input
format options, so that is not anything we can change AFAIK.

> Otherwise, I suppose we need to ask Daniel to upgrade buildbot to something
> that fixes this issue. There is a patch in the Buildbot track ticket, but it
> might be some work to upgrade...
[..]
> Should be fixed also (it's just an old build).
>
> But we'll need to sort out the problem with the github integration...

Can you launch the builds manually now once and then we'll wait until
the github integration is fixed with a later release of Buildbot?

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen