Re: Lost connection to MySQL server at, 'reading authorization packet', system error: 104 (or 0)

On 7/9/2014 12:52 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 09.07.2014 17:45, schrieb Tanstaafl:
But a couple of weeks later, my mysql server actually blocked the SOGo server completely:

2014-06-29 19:49:01.986 sogo-tool[7566] ERROR: could not open MySQL4 connection to database 'sogo': Host
'sogo.example.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

because your server has enough from that broken client
http://mysqlblog.fivefarmers.com/2013/08/08/understanding-max_connect_errors/

But my point is shouldn't these errors that the server is seeing show in the (mysql) logs somewhere?