Re: On the Code of Conduct

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Shazaf Burki <sburki07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's going on fellas? Take a chill pill

 you noticed too, there's something very... "off" about the way that
these developers react to outside feedback, huh?  something that
should be really simple to resolve (if they were interested in doing
so), they've gone completely off the rails.  "saying shit like this",
and "we're going to force you to take an ethical route" - are such
things permitted to be said under their "code of conduct"?  and even
if they're not, are they acceptable to say? (sometimes, under
exceptional circumstances, the answer could actually be "yes", but
that's another story).

 so... yeah, very pertinent question.  what's *really* going on, here?