Re: [Ayatana] "fileless" paradigm

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 15:26 +0100, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> what happened to it?

Well... Some problem in the society... Long story...
Many times I suggested myself to take-over the project and maintain it
for my own, at least to align it to the latest Tracker's API, but my
spare time in latest months has been reduced and dedicated to other
projects.
Anyway if someone wants to resurrect FSter or has interest in it we can
talk about ;-)

> Is there a way of screenshotting it in action?

Someone did it (here a blog post with a mention to a screencast with
Nautilus browsing a FSter-generated smart folder ->
http://www.qdh.org.uk/wordpress/?p=380 ), but it seems the video is no
longer available online.

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido