mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

Saturday im working 9-5 on campus, then intend to head home and do mugle
development that night and sunday.

As far as the UI goes, i spent a few hours last night reworking the DevTeam
addition in the admin panel to be like the stockwatcher tutorial - once i
have that working properly i can quickly make versions for creating new
Badges from the Game Panel, and creating new Games from the DevTeam panel -
so dont worry about doing those.  I probably wont get to it til saturday
night due to uniwireless and its port blocking though.