mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

Hi prageeth,

My thoughts on this would be to have the admin be able to edit these
directly from the respective edit pages.

My new AdminViewBuilder will have it so you can create new devTeams, and
then when you click on them in the list, you will be taken to the respective
/devteam/+edit page

Jens, i've taken a quick look at your code and the TODOs are not working -
so i havent been able to test the functionality of your badge list.  So i'll
get mine working and see from there.