Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

Dear Community,

As I cannot add the oca-board team as owner of the reviewer (because team
was private and cannot be changed on Launchpad...), I created a new team
called OCA Administrative Staff:

https://launchpad.net/~oca-administrative-staff

The members of this new team are the OCA board members. That means, all
those people can know administrate the team.

Regards,

Joël