Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/28/2013 10:58 AM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
OK, thanks. We'll have to see if these builds suffer from the same
problem of not being able to update as well.
Don't forget that, even if it works, the advantage of runbot is to test
branches BEFORE they are merged in the ocb branch.

Agreed, but it's a start. I'll be pushing the OCB-series branches to the official projects daily, and I created runbot builds for them as 6.1-ocb-runbot and 7.0-ocb-runbot. It would be great if someone at OpenERP SA could mark these builds as sticky on the ocb team page http://runbot.openerp.com/ocb.html

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl