Re: Announcement: OCB 7.0 on github

Hi, Stefan,

I have changed Wiki to assign me 12 of the 49 conflicts (for now) for
resolving manually bit by bit. Do you have any guide you want me to follow?
What I have tought is:

   - Inspect the changes of the revision and see if the patch is already
   inside (because Odoo has made it, but with minor differences).
   - If yes, nothing more to do. Mark as already patched by Odoo.
   - If no, apply changes manually.
   - Commit in local branch with original author.
   - Push directly to GitHub.

Is this procedure OK for you?
Regards.