Re: new api, v8 release

+1

Von: Openerp-community [mailto:openerp-community-bounces+josef.kaser=inox-tech.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Orchid Infosys
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014 10:29
An: 'Parthiv Patel'; 'Nhomar Hernández'
Cc: al@xxxxxxxx; 'OpenERP Community'
Betreff: Re: [Openerp-community] new api, v8 release

HI All

No body asking to release an unstable version.
But there is a plan and it should be clearly communicated with partners and community.
In open days its declared 7th of July will release, but while seeing the development we feel only 7th they have started real work for V8 and its uncertain.
Trusting odoo we have committed to our customers and prospect to provide V8.

Thanks & Regards

Fakrudeen Abbaz (ACMA)
Management & ERP Consultant

Mob. : 00971 55 66 77 001