Re: Suggestion for OCA conventions

Hello, I share the same opinion as Stefan about this.
In any case we should not forget the big picture and loose our energy on
details that could easily become void depending on the big picture, even if
ideally enforcing such guidelines will be great for new stuff or
refactoring.

Regards and thanks for the work.