Re: Suggestion for OCA conventions

Stefen, Raphael +1

What about to have 2 sections in
http://odoo-community.org/page/website.how-to

- "Mandatory" rules: pep8 ... that will block PR if not respected;
- "Nice to Have" rules with sandy's remarks (and others conventions), that
will not block PR;

My 2 cents.

*Sylvain LE GAL*

* Service informatiqueGroupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon
*Bureau : *(+33) 09.72.32.33.17
*Astreinte :* (+33) 06.81.85.61.43
*Site Web** : *www.grap.coop