Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

OCB is the only place where OCA should make these changes for v8.
BUT report_webkit is still officially hosted and frozen upstream in master, and OCB policy says we only take backports, not improvements. Only when Odoo SA removes it form master, and th module has another maintainer who accepts changes, then we can make changes to v8 in OCB.

So to bring report_webkit to OCA I suggest you take the following steps:
- send a PR to Odoo to REMOVE report_webkit form master
- extract the complete history of the module using git subtree
- make a PR to OCA/reporting-engine to merge report_webkit