Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

On 03/30/2015 11:06 AM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
I don't understand. Module /report_webkit/ is still on official repository
(https://github.com/odoo/odoo/tree/8.0/addons/report_webkit). It seems that the
move has been delayed until 9.0. Why do you need to copy it to another place?

Exactly. I've read the discussion on issue #2334 and I'm suprised to see no mention of a related issue/PR with a fix we could review? We do have a lot of customers in production on 8.0 and still using webkit reports, so the problem probably occurs only for custom modules and reports using preprocessors/parsers. This would explain why not everybody is impacted.

Would anybody care enough to make a proper PR or point me to one?

Thanks!