Re: Bug or feature: "Pay" button in invoice

If I paid for the system I would have a list of maybe 50 different things that must be changed to make the system good from a swedish perspective...
As it happens it is open source.

So far, as far as I can tell, the responsibility to make the system conform to local standards and regulations has been that of the partners in a majority of the cases. = loooots of work.

I am pretty sure that a french localization module could include a routine that removes the button or changes the functionality of the button.
And if the button is bad from a wider than french perspective it should be even easier to find someone who can do it.

I do not disagree with you entirely :)  Not at all.

I just think a different approach could be good.
If the french forum had discussed how to remove the button via code, rather than pointing fingers, I am guessing the problem had been solved since long.

Regards
david

--
David Rinnan