Re: OpenShot Help Manual - 4th progress report

Hello helen

About gtalk,it's simple (more than pidgin). When you are on firefox (for
exemple) and on your account gmail, you have on your left a box call "chat".
If you look at, you see ...you with a disponibility (yes green no red and
you can modified it) and below you have the last personn  which have send
you email. If you want to speak with one personn you clic on his "name" and
a window on the right below will open. you click on you write and you valid
and you wait, that's all.

I'm not alone to fight with bazaar (i'm laugthing)!!!! i belive than you
must keep a copy on your hard drive if i done a wrong  operation.

You have done a very good and quick hard work. For the next week the beta
and Me, who was thinking to be ready for .....christamas.

I don't understand what is blueprint how walk  and what is it ?

i have ask help at
here<http://software.flogisoft.com/cover-thumbnailer/fr/#captures_ecran>how
create a deb with python and he is very sympa because we are  tchating
and try to create a deb (for a modele)
So see you later (he is very quick )and yes we must creattee severals
packages
thcao olivier