Mime-type: OpenShot appears on Gnome Nautilus Open-with... menu

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 23:07 -0500, Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Thanks for looking into that.  Very nice.  By the way, I have a good
> working relationship with Dan Dennedy (creator of MLT).  I don't think
> getting the python-mlt patches approved should be that big of a deal,
> assuming they make sense to him.

I think most of the persuasion is for the Debian/Ubuntu package
maintainers since the source already contains the mechanisms to generate
the files perfectly.

I've checked this morning and OpenShot does appear on the Gnome Nautilus
"Open with..." menu. This is a result of registering the mime-types.
I've attached a screenshot.