pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Next release of pyexiv2

On 2010-12-03, Olivier Tilloy <olivier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> […]
>> So I just have to publish the next release of Videoporama before next
>> Ubuntu.
>
> That would be awesome. Alternatively, if releasing the new version
> doesn’t fit your schedule, we could still patch the ubuntu package for
> the current version with the revision that adds support for pyexiv2 0.2.

For your information, I came up with a trivial patch [1] for videoporama
0.8.0 (in ubuntu natty) to support pyexiv2 ≥ 0.2.

The patched package is now in pyexiv2-developers’ PPA [2], and will be
submitted in time in order to have pyexiv2 upgraded to 0.3.0 in natty.

Of course if a newer version of videoporama is released in the meantime,
we will simply drop this patch.

Cheers,

Olivier

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~osomon/pyexiv2/videoporama-natty/revision/8