Re: Fwd: Re: Various issues

I have a few theme packages installed: gnome, lxde, oxygen and faenza,
all of them which store the icons under /usr/share/icons in sub-folders.

I built and ran the little test program. It only displays the toolkit
background and outputs the following to the console:

themeSearchPaths: ("/usr/local/share/icons", "/usr/share/icons",
":/icons")
themeName: "hicolor"
hasThemeIcon("document-open"): false

I guess this means it doesn't recognize those themes. Maybe it's some
weird Gentoo thing…

BTW, are you familiar with DjView? Is it of any help with regard to the
page issues? (I suppose they're not poppler-specific…)